Lori was born and raised in St. Louis, MO and attended Fontebonne College earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and then continued her education at Washington University in St. Louis earning Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Occupational Therapy. Lori worked as therapist in schools through 1999 and then began her career in residential real estate in 1999. She is licensed in Kansas and Missouri. Lori has continued her commitment to excellence in real estate by earning her broker’s license in Kansas, completing Certified Residential Specialist and Accredited Buyer’s Agent designations and Relocation Certification. Lori prides herself in providing exceptional service for her real estate clients.
• Married to my husband, Vince in 1982
• Two married adult children, my daughter and her husband in Overland Park and my son and his wife in Seoul, South Korea
• We love calling Kansas City home, relocated from St. Louis to Overland Park in 1995
• We spoil our Cocker Spaniel named Bella
• Quilter and a member of Kansas City Modern Quilt Guild and Blue Valley Quilt Guild
• Favorite past times include cooking, travel, attending the theater and art fairs
Lee Ann grew up in Pittsburg, Kansas. She graduated from Pittsburg State University, home of the Gorillas! She, her husband, Ron, and their two children moved to the Kansas City area in 1998. Lee Ann has worked in the real estate industry since moving to the Kansas City area and she says it is truly the best "job" ever! Lee Ann has continued her commitment to excellence in real estate by earning her broker’s license in Kansas, maintaining her Certified Residential Specialist and Accredited Buyer’s Agent designations as well as being a Certified Relocation Specialist. Lee Ann prides herself in providing exceptional service for her real estate clients.
Ron grew up in Arma, Kansas. He graduated from Pittsburg State University, home of the Gorillas! Ron and his wife, Lee Ann, and their two children moved to the Kansas City area in 1998. Ron has been in the real estate industry since 2007, with licenses in both Kansas and Missouri. Ron is also a Certified Residential Specialist. He prides himself in providing exceptional service for his real estate clients.
• Married to Lee Ann since 1982
• Loves the beach!
• Loves spending time with grandkids
• Loves visiting daughter in Denver and hiking
• Loves playing basketball and golfing
Scott grew up in southern Minnesota. He obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/
Danna is proud to say that Kansas City has been home since she was 3! After growing up in the Northland Area, she attended Baker University, earning a BA degree in Art/Interior Design. After graduating, she married and lived in Lawrence for a year, before returning to the KC area. Her two sons were raised in Overland Park, KS and attended Blue Valley schools.
Danna worked at various design firms/showrooms and started her own free-lance design business. Having a passion for helping people turn their houses into homes that express their personality and lifestyle, real estate seemed a natural transition. She obtained her license in both Kansas and Missouri and completed Ninja Training. Danna has enjoyed working with the best team of real estate professionals, helping buyers find the home that best suit them and assisting sellers throughout the process of selling their home and moving on to the next phase of their lives.
• Owner of Jardon Studio Interior Design
• Member of Greater Kansas City Phi Mu Alumni Association
• Married to husband, Gary, for 40 years
• Two adult sons, one in KC and one in California
•Cutest 2-1/2-year-old granddaughter
• White rescue dog, Dobbs
• Decorated pumpkins for Pumpkin Palooza to benefit Sunflower House
• Love art fairs, theater, unique boutiques, wine tastings and sporting events
• Best times spent with friends and family
We’re here to answer your questions. Just ask.